Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Cookie Party

First off let me say that the cookie exchange party with my friends last night was a mega huge success. We had so much fun and ate some really amazing food. So this blog isnt necessarily about any kind of advice or nutritional information other than the fact that in order to stay sane and happy... you have to be blessed with friends like I have.

Here is a picture montage of the night..

Christel, Kacey and Rachel slaving away


Kacey made puppy chow!

Rachels mini Red Velvet Cupcakes..mmm


This sugar cookie decorating station

Me and my old roomie Rach

I made peanut butter/butterscotch cookies

Before they baked


Marlee!
The food, conversation and music were spectacular. These were the shots that I took with my DroidX Camera (which I am disappointed isnt better) but my lovely friend Rachel Tokarski (As pictured above) is an absolutely amazing photographer in the PIttsburgh area and she took her much better camera and took some really awesome shots of all of us.

Here are some of her shots from the party.. She does headshots, portraits, weddings, engagements, sports and anything else..and she does amazing work : ) If you need pictures seriously look her up! She is a blogger too so if you want to see some of her work or get in contact with here CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment