Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Time, Driving and Birthdays!!

Good Morning Everyone!

This post is going to be a short one because this Monday workday is hitting me square in the face! There is a ton to get done today which is good because that means that today will go quickly..and who doesnt want a monday to go quickly?

This weekend was so wonderful! I drove down to Charlotte to visit Dwayne on Thursday night because this weekend was his birthday. One of the things that I wanted to make sure we did while we still had the lovely fall leaves was to snap some good pictures : ) Here are a few of my favorites..

He was being serious.. I was laughing


I think the reason I like him is because he is the biggest goofball ever


By the water : )

It was really wonderful to snap some pictures together.. I think I have enough profile pictures for Facebook for about the next 2 years : ) haha I want to give a special thanks to our friends Kat and John for being our photgraphers!


After we celebrated his birthday in Charlotte then it was time to celebrate Halloween in Norfolk. We got in the car and drove down to visit a friend for their Halloween bash and it was so much fun! I was a nerd.. if you can even imagine such a ridiculous scenerio


We drove home in the morning and then I had to turn around and drive back to Pittsburgh which was a lot of driving but definately worth it because the weekend was so fun. I have to admit that I had a slight indulgence on the way home because I could not resist the thought of a pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ!! It was very good and I am so happy to see that Dairy Queen has now instituted Mini Sized blizzards! I would say its about a cup of ice cream.. it made me think back to when I was younger and my parents would get me a blizzard and how huge they were! Dont get me wrong they are delicious.. but the portions were a little out of control!

So yay Dairy Queen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment