Friday, September 17, 2010

I've Moved My Blog

Hello Everyone!

As you've already noticed I have moved my blog! I thank Network Pittsburgh for everything they have done to get me into blogging and I have really enjoyed it. I've enjoyed it so much that I wanted to play around with the idea a little bit more. I wanted to have a little bit more freedom to change templates, colors and really personalize this blog to fit my personality.

I will still be posting on Network Pittsburghs blog site because they are such wonderful people and quite a few people still follow this blog directly from that site. I am hoping to pick up a few more readers and really dive into blogging because its just so much fun!

I have moved over only a few of my favorite posts from my other blog because to move over 40+ posts is a lot of work. I figured I would start the new school year off with a new year of fresh blogs : ) So please let me know if there are any questions you have or any support you need with your fitness goals! and keep your eyes peeled for some new and super exciting posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment